Mission Planner is a ground control station for Plane, Copter and Rover. It is compatible with Windows only. Mission Planner can be used as a configuration utility or as a dynamic control supplement for your autonomous vehicle. Here are just a few things you can do with Mission Planner:
- Load the firmware (the software) into the autopilot (APM, PX4…) that controls your vehicle.
- Setup, configure, and tune your vehicle for optimum performance.
- Plan, save and load autonomous missions into you autopilot with simple point-and-click way-point entry on Google or other maps.
- Download and analyze mission logs created by your autopilot.
- Interface with a PC flight simulator to create a full hardware-in-the-loop UAV simulator.
- With appropriate telemetry hardware you can:
- Monitor your vehicle’s status while in operation.
- Record telemetry logs which contain much more information the the on-board autopilot logs.
- View and analyze the telemetry logs.
- Operate your vehicle in FPV (first person view)
Mission Planner is available here.